Are you interested in helping to shape the future of AI-based energy management? Then become part of our team and make the world greener with us! Etalytics is an award-winning software provider for energy
intelligence solutions to increase energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions and energy costs for various industries. With our software products, which are based on innovative IoT, data analytics and machine learning technologies, we offer solutions for production companies, smart cities, energy suppliers or office buildings to structure, analyze and optimize energy systems.
We at etalytics are currently looking for a passionate web developer to strengthen our frontend developer team in Darmstadt in order to take the UX and functionality of our etaONE platform for energy intelligence to a new level.
You take on a leading role in the further development of our frontend, develop concepts for UX and technical solutions in a team, implement your own Angular modules with components and API services and the associated unit/E2E tests. Other tasks include:
- Development of new user-friendly frontend functions,
- Creation of reusable code and libraries for future use,
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs,
- translating the UI/UX designs into actual code that creates the visual elements of the application,
- Development of tested and documented Typescript, HTML and CSS code,
- Creation of the interactive data visualization and the data interfaces using web technologies.
- Optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability,
- Ensuring that all user input is validated before submission to the backend,
- Collaborate with the backend developer to create the RESTful API,
- Conducting code reviews in the frontend team,
- Continuous development of the frontend team regarding the tech stack and the app architecture.
You have initial experience in developing and maintaining large web applications and SPAs, you are familiar with the Angular universe, you like to talk about architecture and APIs, you know your Git and you are an accomplished, independent developer. We work in a team, but we are looking for programmers who know “how to get things done”.
- You have in-depth knowledge of HTML, JS/TS, CSS/SCSS and prefer to work with Angular (v13),
- always implement your frontends responsively and platform or device independent,
- have experience in interaction with RESTful APIs,
- also think of unit tests (Karma) and E2E tests (Cypress),
- version your code in code repos (Git) and build pipelines (Gitlab) are also part of your everyday life,
- and enjoy working in agile contexts and teams (Scrum/Kanban).
Besides, you have
- a completed bachelor’s, master’s or diploma degree (IT, business informatics, computer science, electrical engineering or comparable),
- like to have worked in a similar environment,
- As a team player, you enjoy working with colleagues and other stakeholders – whether internal or external
- as well as the ability to navigate equally between business requirements and technical debt with your agile mindset.
We are convinced that diversity contributes to making our company more efficient and attractive. Applications, for example, from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic-cultural background are welcome. Severely disabled people are given special consideration if they have the same professional qualifications.
Are you looking for a change instead of a daily routine? Team spirit instead of rigid hierarchies? Do you want to work on software issues that make a real difference in our society by helping reduce carbon emissions? Then you are exactly right with us! We offer you exciting and responsible tasks, attractive career opportunities and perspectives:
- A permanent full-time contract in our office in Darmstadt,
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home,
- 30 days vacation per year,
- Modern office with height-adjustable desks and SUPER DELICIOUS coffee,
- An open feedback culture, flat hierarchies and a motivated team
- an interesting area of responsibility with a modern tech stack,
- Excellent development opportunities in a growing team
- A healthy work-life balance, diversity, hands-on mentality and agile working.
Our modern office is located in the HUB31 co-working space in Darmstadt near Frankfurt am Main, which is easily accessible thanks to good connections to public transport, the motorway and the airport. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development opportunities. Feel the startup mentality with opportunities to play foosball, meet other entrepreneurs, or enjoy free coffee and tea!
Interested in joining our team? Contribute your know-how, make our team even greater and help us making the world a greener place! Send us your electronic CV (.pdf), expected salary, and your earliest starting date.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Send your application to email@example.com.