etalytics GmbH is a young, award-winning spin-off from the Technical University of Darmstadt with the aim of automating energy management in companies as far as possible using artificial intelligence and thus saving both costs and greenhouse gas emissions. Etalytics develops cloud-based and AI-supported software solutions for the structuring, analysis and optimization of industrial energy systems based on real-time data. The rapidly growing etalytics team cooperates with large industrial companies as well as SMEs and works on numerous research projects.
- Develop user interfaces for rich internet applications with the latest frontend technologies
- Making design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Communicating with development team about requirements, status and if necessary, request changes to API and Backend business logic.
- Perform performance analysis and optimize frontend code.
Requirements and Qualifications
- First experience with Angular web framework
- Current or completed studies in Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical Engineering (or similar)
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
What Can You Expect?
You will work in a highly motivated team on our etaONE energy intelligence platform and etaEDGE IoT gateway. This internship gives you insights into a modern SaaS startup and is a great chance to improve your Angular and software design skills together with our experienced frontend team. Furthermore, you will learn to build efficient web components and top notch user interfaces. Motivated and talented interns have the chance for a subsequent permanent position with growing responsibility and great development opportunities.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we should get to know each other!
We look forward to receiving your detailed electronic application in PDF format sent to email@example.com.